Ingredients: Calendula, chamomile, comfrey, & lavender in olive oil; distilled water; beeswax; coconut oil; glycerine; aloe butter; wheat germ oil; essential oils; rosemary extract.
Our ingredients work as hard as you do:
- Montana Grown Safflower Oil: A fantastic oil from Big Sandy, Montana. Safflower is the best natural source for linoleic acid (Vitamin F, anti-inflammatory, acne reduction, wound healing, and moisture retention) and Vitamin E (great antioxidant)
- Calendula, Chamomile, Lavender, & Comfrey: Known for their healing, soothing, & calming properties.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that has been trusted in skin care products for centuries to speed healing & reduce scarring.
- Coconut Oil: Easy for skin to absorb, keeps the deepest skin layers strong and supple.
- Glycerin: Attracts water to keep skin moisturized & nourished and aids in cell metabolism.
- Aloe: Antimicrobial properties protect and heal broken skin; Aloe also stimulates collagen synthesis and skin regeneration
- Rosemary Extract: Extends shelf life, naturally.
Uses: Face, hands, knees, calloused feet, sunburns, leather boots, eyebrows, shins, earlobes, lips, bug bites, diaper rashes, scratches, and scrapes.